I've been thinking about changing the name of our blog. But after much thought, I've decided to leave it the same. Our stork really isn't great with directions. Sure, we're pregnant now and it appears that our journey really is leading us to a baby. But it's definitely not been the quickest, easiest path. We took many wrong turns, hit several dead ends, and ended up on detours for way too long. There's been too many tears cried and my heart has been broken time and time again. It's been a long, hard road to get here and the stupid stork assigned to us put us through a load of crap to get to this point. I'm certainly thankful for the road we're on now, don't get me wrong. I'd do all of it 30 times again if I could be where I am now. (Money and biological clock allowing...) But the title should stay the same. 2 years have passed, 3 surgeries, 1 hospitalization, my miscarriage, hundreds of doctor's visits, thousands of dollars s...
OMG love all these pics!!! :) You look so great pregnant!! Im jealous! haha
ReplyDeleteWow! I love these pictures and I am SO happy you had so much fun! I honestly am SO jealous that Paisley is so easy to take places. Maybe mine would have been if we had done it more, but we are not travelers anyway for many reasons. We would love to do more now, though, and are worried they just wouldn't be able to handle it. Anyway, you look amazing pregnant! The pics are amazing - Paisley is so adorable:).
ReplyDeleteI've looked through these pics several times... I love them! And I agree with Aaron, you don't look pregnant from behind! You're a stunning pregnant girl!
ReplyDelete