![]() |
| Jazz Hands!!! |
![]() |
| He looks just like Paisley here |
![]() |
| How loveable!!! |
![]() |
| The only picture our very stubborn little girl chose to be in |
![]() |
| No idea how he got this shot, but I love it!!!! |
![]() |
| My beautiful baby boy!!! |
To say that my life has been a rollercoaster would be the understatement of a lifetime. In the past 2 years, I went through betrayal by my spouse of 15 years, and both of my parents passed away. I'm now on a journey to redefine who I am and what I want in this world.
![]() |
| Jazz Hands!!! |
![]() |
| He looks just like Paisley here |
![]() |
| How loveable!!! |
![]() |
| The only picture our very stubborn little girl chose to be in |
![]() |
| No idea how he got this shot, but I love it!!!! |
![]() |
| My beautiful baby boy!!! |
AWWW...I just love these sweet pictures! At least P was smiling in the pic. That's always a huge success in my books. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteWow, fantastic. I am glad he is such a great nurser!
ReplyDeleteAnd what an adorable baby you have!
Your incredibly precious baby makes me want another one. I love these pictures, they are fantastic! You already know this but you have beautiful babies!
ReplyDelete