Skip to main content

Team Jacob

Aaron, me and both our moms went to see New Moon last night. I read the books and always preferred Jacob. It never made any sense to me why Bella would choose Edward. He just seemed so gloomy and serious all the time, while Jacob was fun and kind. However, I solidified my die-hard Jacob status last night watching the movie.

Mmmm...mmm....mmmmm.

I mean, really, how in the world would you not pick Jacob? Look at him! I can't even give a fair opinion of the movie due to my ridiculous fascination with this guy. I know there are lots of Edward fans out there, but I just can't see the competition...

*Note: I was not informed of his underage status until after the movie. Plus, I think any 17- year-old who looks this good is no longer covered under child protective services. Correct me if I'm wrong.*




Comments

  1. aaaaaahahahahaha. I totally agree with you. I too am team Jacob and questioned the legality of my underage crush. However, after consulting with several other team Jacob ladies, we have concluded that we are just young cougars and not sexual predators!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I totally agree, who wouldn't prefer a nice shape-shifting werewolf over a brooding vampire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with team jacob. I haven´t read the books, and was team Edward after the twilight movie. But now I have totally changed my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you....saw New Moon and LOVED IT! Especially because Jacob lost his long locks and was looking goooood! ;-)
    Thanks for your reply on my blog- I just wanted to say that I've felt that I was at the end of the rope many times. I remember feeling like God was just cruel for making us endure so much when some things come SOO easily for some people. But, in those moments of weakness it's important to be thankful for all that you do have and what comes easy for you.
    And keep hoping... Nothing is impossible.....nothing. And whenever the right time comes, you'll be blessed with your baby (or babies). Keep having faith that it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'll be the lone Team Edward fan! :-) That said, short-haired Jacob does make me swoon a bit. Still, Edward is the epitomy of "truly, madly, deeply." What girl wouldn't want *that* kind of love, devotion....I don't even know what to call it. Rob Pattinson does nothing for me. The concep of Edward, on the other hand...well, that's a different story! ;-)

    Glad you enjoyed the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't help but wonder...Is Aaron part of Team Jacob or simply an innocent bystander and convenient popcorn caddy while the cougars swooned?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Our Little Miracle, Paisley Kate

The post I have been waiting 2 years to write is finally here and I can't really believe it. On Saturday, I woke up at 8:30 a.m. with BAD contractions. By the 2nd one, I knew I was in "real" labor. They were SO different than the braxton-hicks. I got out of bed and decided that I'd take a bath, until water ran down both legs. The pain after that got pretty unbearable immediately and I was having contractions every 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. So, I called Aaron at work to tell him it was "the big day". He decided I was kidding until I nearly leapt through the phone to wring his neck. :) We got to the hospital an hour later and I was dilated to a 4 and having very active contractions. They quickly got me moved to an L&D room. I got my epidural ( AMAZING - we'll talk about this in its own post soon) at a 6 and then my doctor broke my water. (Apparently at home, it had just leaked a pocket of fluid). After he broke my water, labor started picking up ...

I'm Going to Let You in on a Little Secret

My dear blog readers, Those of you who know me well know that I do not keep secrets. It's actually physically impossible for me to keep a secret. So, it's going to really surprise many of you to find out that I've been staying silent about something pretty big. So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to the little miracle that came into our lives 13 weeks ago: We wanted to keep it to ourselves for a while to make sure things went okay this time. It's been a very terrifying 13 weeks and we are just now starting to feel that things could actually go well. We feel incredibly blessed to be pregnant with this baby and we are so grateful for every minute. To my friends who are still battling infertility , I'm not even sure where to start. You've been there with me through it all. You've held my hand and given me a shoulder to cry on when times are tough. You always know the right things to say because you've been there before. And you pray and ...

Blog Title

I've been thinking about changing the name of our blog. But after much thought, I've decided to leave it the same. Our stork really isn't great with directions. Sure, we're pregnant now and it appears that our journey really is leading us to a baby. But it's definitely not been the quickest, easiest path. We took many wrong turns, hit several dead ends, and ended up on detours for way too long. There's been too many tears cried and my heart has been broken time and time again. It's been a long, hard road to get here and the stupid stork assigned to us put us through a load of crap to get to this point. I'm certainly thankful for the road we're on now, don't get me wrong. I'd do all of it 30 times again if I could be where I am now. (Money and biological clock allowing...) But the title should stay the same. 2 years have passed, 3 surgeries, 1 hospitalization, my miscarriage, hundreds of doctor's visits, thousands of dollars s...