| Loving a puppy at the clinic |
| She thinks her daddy has the best job in the world. She loves to follow him in patient rooms with her stethoscope around her neck. :) |
| Sure I can fit in this tiny bucket. If I'm not wearing it as a hat... |
| She has a pair of sunglasses on her head. Hard to tell in the picture. |
| This was my favorite picture from Christmas. We had to blur Daddy out of it because he had a stupid expression! |
She is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so danr cute !!!
ReplyDeleteLove the one with sunglasses on top of her head
Little diva:)
Hahaha you had to crop his face out because
Of a stupid expression..that had me laughing for
A few minutes haha.
Total cuteness! And great pic of you and Paisley! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteJust stopped by after seeing we had the same name and have seen you comment on several people's blogs that I visit :) Your daughter is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove these sweet pics! You can definitely see her fun personality in them.
ReplyDelete