Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dominican Republic!!!

We leave bright and early Friday morning for the Dominican Republic.  For those who don't know, we went there for our honeymoon and then again 4 years later with our best friends.  Now, here we are 4 more years down the road and we're taking our daughter!  (And my mom...)

I took my 1st anti-malarial pill last week and I have to take them once a week for 5 more weeks.  Survived with just some minor nausea.  Lucky considering the potential side effects! 

Now, I just have 2 days of work left and a quick doctor's check-up on Thursday and we're ready to go!  Looking forward to seeing how large I'm measuring this week...  :)

4 comments:

  1. Jealous!!! :) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say "Have a Pina Colada for me" but oops, guess that won't be happening- ha! So I'll just say have a fabulous time relaxing in the sun!

    ReplyDelete