Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dominican Republic


 I'm actually not sure that I'm not going to crash blogger by posting this many photos, but we honestly had such a great trip to the Dominican that I can't possibly narrow it down anymore!  It was the most relaxing week I've had in as long as I can remember.  Paisley has never been happier and the week was really perfect.  :)
Paisley modeling her bikini on the beach
Nothing feels better than being able to lay on my stomach again with the help of a sand hole!

Paisley liked to roll in the sand.  It wasn't fun unless the sand was covering every single inch of her tiny body.

Naptime with her "doo-doo"- the not so cute nickname she gave my mom long ago

Downward facing dog on the beach

Dancing on stage with the other kids at the resort- she LOVED this

Very pregnant and ready for dinner

My still handsome husband

Paisley proud of her drum we bought her


Rockin' the baby bump

Learning to eat with chopsticks at the Japanese restaurant

Naptime by the pool

Still wearing the bikinis

Loving her daddy time

Aaron wanted to show that I don't look pregnant from behind...  I'm not sure that I agree

My little mermaid

Swimming in the shallow end all by herself

Walking on the resort grounds

Sweet little baby feet in the sand

My 27 week photo was done in the sand

3 comments:

  1. OMG love all these pics!!! :) You look so great pregnant!! Im jealous! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these pictures and I am SO happy you had so much fun! I honestly am SO jealous that Paisley is so easy to take places. Maybe mine would have been if we had done it more, but we are not travelers anyway for many reasons. We would love to do more now, though, and are worried they just wouldn't be able to handle it. Anyway, you look amazing pregnant! The pics are amazing - Paisley is so adorable:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've looked through these pics several times... I love them! And I agree with Aaron, you don't look pregnant from behind! You're a stunning pregnant girl!

    ReplyDelete