Skip to main content

100th Follower, Where Art Thou???

Dear 100th Follower,
I know you're out there.  Just dying to take the plunge and become a follower of my blog.  I've been holding steady at 99 followers for what seems like forever (after falling to 98 for a while), and there is nothing I'd like better than to hit that 100 mark.  Honestly, I can't believe that even 10 people read the crap I write and I feel like I may have one of the most boring blogs around.  But nonetheless,  you know you want to be part of this.  To feel included.  It's quite an exclusive group.  :)  So, just do it.  Click on the follow this blog button.  Because followers make me happy!

Sincerely,
Amber

Comments

  1. Gaaaahhh! Peer pressure! I did it. :) Hopefully I'm you're 100th. I've been a subscriber for a while now, but I'm glad to help out in the 'following' aspect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overacheiver! You have 104 now! ;-) I love reading your blog and feeling the great love you have for your daughter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to feel even more special I can create fake names and follow you?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something pretty freaking cool about reaching 100 followers! it makes me feel pretty happy too!

    Happy ICLW - Foxy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment