- I'm 30 and graduated from physician assistant school. I worked as a family-practice PA for 2 1/2 years until I had my sweet baby and couldn't leave her!
- My husband is 31 and is a veterinarian. We recently purchased the vet clinic where he works and I am now his office manager. The best thing about this job is that I can take Paisley with us everyday. :)
- We got married in 2004 after dating for 6 years. We started trying for a baby in 2008 which quickly turned into disaster.
- I have PCOS, he had a varicocele. Together, we are a reproductive nightmare.
- We suffered a miscarriage in October of 2009. Thankfully, I got pregnant again 2 months later.
- Thanks to a varicocelectomy, ovarian drilling, and metformin, we have a beautiful little 8-month-old girl!
- I am an open book.
OccasionallyUsually I share more than enough info. To the point that every now and then, my much more private husband makes me delete something from a post. (LAME).
- Our daughter is our world. She is a curious, busy, sweet, demanding, little bundle of energy that doesn't much care to sleep, eats a ton but never gains weight, and constantly keeps me guessing. Too bad these things don't come with manuals...
Friday, April 22, 2011
Since it is ICLW, I figured a "cliff's note" view into my blog might be in order! So, for those who are new or just stopping by- welcome! Here's a little about me and my blog-