Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Friday, April 22, 2011

ICLW

Since it is ICLW, I figured a "cliff's note" view into my blog might be in order!  So, for those who are new or just stopping by- welcome!   Here's a little about me and my blog-

  • I'm 30 and graduated from physician assistant school.  I worked as a family-practice PA for 2 1/2 years until I had my sweet baby and couldn't leave her!
  • My husband is 31 and is a veterinarian.  We recently purchased the vet clinic where he works and I am now his office manager.  The best thing about this job is that I can take Paisley with us everyday. :)
  • We got married in 2004 after dating for 6 years.  We started trying for a baby in 2008 which quickly turned into disaster.
  • I have PCOS, he had a varicocele.  Together, we are a reproductive nightmare.
  • We suffered a miscarriage in October of 2009.  Thankfully, I got pregnant again 2 months later.
  • Thanks to a varicocelectomy, ovarian drilling, and metformin, we have a beautiful little 8-month-old girl!  
  • I am an open book.  Occasionally Usually I share more than enough info.  To the point that every now and then, my much more private husband makes me delete something from a post.  (LAME).
  • Our daughter is our world.  She is a curious, busy, sweet, demanding, little bundle of energy that doesn't much care to sleep, eats a ton but never gains weight, and constantly keeps me guessing.  Too bad these things don't come with manuals...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your little girl! She's precious.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I am at the disgusting phase of pregnancy and have just discovered a new part of it: eating my way through the day. My appetite is embarassing.

    So glad to hear it will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is paisley having trouble gaining weight? j/wondering because we are going through that..... need suggestions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy ICLW!

    Congratulations on your little girl. She is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete