Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Maternity Pictures

These are the 4 sneak peek pictures that my photographer has released so far.  Can't wait to see the rest!!!
Paisley looks like such a big girl here!!!
I'm not so good at serious pictures, so I can't believe this turned out alright!
Loved this idea!
The giant bump in all it's glory.  Does the ribbon make me look thinner?  :)

6 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!!!! I can't wait to have mine done, provided everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! I am SO upset I did not get maternity photos done - but I honestly just could not coordinate one more thing. I was so tired from taking care of Jackson and being pregnant that dressing up for pictures seemed so out of the realm of possibility, lol! These are gorgeous - and Paisley looks like a doll in her picture:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the ribbon, you can't even tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!!! She DOES look grown up! When did that happen???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Beautiful Preggo! I love these pics! Sorry I've been such a horrible blogger lately. I'm exhausted with this pregnancy! Everything is going well - we have our c-section scheduled for August 6. Zachary came 2 weeks early on Aug 21 so I guess it's possible that our little GIRL will be here before then!

    Speaking of coming early, my guess is that your big baby (BOY????!!) will be arriving earlier than scheduled too. Doesn't it seem like time has flown by?

    ReplyDelete