Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Baby Pictures

Jazz Hands!!!

He looks just like Paisley here


How loveable!!!



The only picture our very stubborn little girl chose to be in

No idea how he got this shot, but I love it!!!!

My beautiful baby boy!!!
Someone commented on my last post about Graham looking chunkier and he is!  He is up to 9 pounds, 3 ounces after a 13 ounce weight gain in a week following hospitalization!!!!  I'm so proud of my great nurser.  :)

4 comments:

  1. AWWW...I just love these sweet pictures! At least P was smiling in the pic. That's always a huge success in my books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic. I am glad he is such a great nurser!

    And what an adorable baby you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your incredibly precious baby makes me want another one. I love these pictures, they are fantastic! You already know this but you have beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete