Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Captcha schmaptcha

Am I the only person who apparently cannot read the ridiculous letters and numbers on captcha? You know the ones that you have to enter to leave a message on certain blogs or buy concert tickets or enter other secure sites.

Pretty sure it would be easier for me to buy a plane ticket to fly halfway across the planet to hand deliver my message I want to leave or pick up the tickets I want.

I mean, didn't they used to be actual words that could be read? Now it's like aPcoo94yuv. Except it's all slanty and run together. I shouldn't be confused about whether it's a lower case q or an upper case W. They are entirely different letters.

They whole thing makes me think maybe I am the hacker they're trying to keep out...

4 comments:

  1. Yuck, I hate them! And the problem is that I usually comment and read blogs from my phone, so it is even worse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW just in case you didn't know, your blog requires commenters to type it in there. I didn't know mine did, I thought I set it up not to, until someone told me. Just thought you would want to know!

      Delete
  2. I hate it! Sometimes I don't comment on blogs because I really can't read those darn things! Glad I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those things! I squint and try to decode it and most of the time Im like "F this!" and I get all frustrated!!! Only robots can decode them haha And most of the time I just guess and it works...so how effective are they really haha

    ReplyDelete