Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Talk about getting up on the wrong side of the bed...

Let me just tell you what is NOT a good way to start a Monday morning.

I woke up 30 measly minutes before my alarm was set to go off because my dog puked on my shoulder while I was sleeping peacefully in bed. Not only did he hit my pillow and my shirt, he also got it all over the sheets I washed YESTERDAY!!! I woke up to both the sound of vomit (lovely) as well as the heaviness of it on my shoulder.

Only good news to share from this experience was that it didn't get in my hair.

10 comments:

  1. Agreed, that is the worst! Hopefully your day has gotten better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh geesh! What a way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean that you didn't wash your hair today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gross! I hear motherhood is similar to that, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewwww! Hope your day gets better, and cleaner, and less dramatic =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your day ended up getting better...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, That is such a horrible way to wake up. I hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never fails - wash the sheets and the dog is sure to puke that night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! That sounds awful! I swear my cats do their thing at the WORST time and it always sets my day off wrong.

    ReplyDelete