Keep in mind that we watch a lot of shows the same day or pretty soon after, such as Desperate Housewives, Amazing Race, Bachelor, etc. (And yes, he watches all of those with me.) So those aren't even on the DVR for long.
Our DVR currently contains the following:
- 4 hours of Grey's Anatomy
- The Haiti telethon (already watched it)
- 1 episode of Private Practice (we never watch it)
- 2 Real World/Road Rules Challenges
- 4 episodes of So You Think You Can Dance (which hasn't been on in about 4 months)
- The People's Choice Awards (can you say "boring"?)
- 12 episodes of Ellen (He records it, not me. Although I do like it.)
- 4 hours of The Biggest Loser (Hate this show, they cry too much)
- 1 episode of The View (I would never record this show. My husband is also "metro".)
- The American Music Awards from 2 months ago (we need counseling)
- The MTV Music Awards from 4 months ago (definitely an addiction)
As you can see, this is a real problem. Especially since I'm one of those Type A/ obsessive/ compulsive types that always has an empty e-mail account, would prefer to throw away everything rather than keep it, and love a much less full DVR. Not one for clutter, you might say.
So, I guess I'm curious. What does everyone else have on their DVR's? Who is the normal one here, me or him?