Amber and Aaron

Amber and Aaron

The Fun We've Already Had...

  • Graham Tomas born July 31 at 5:04 P.M. weighing 8 lbs, 12 oz.
  • December 2, 2011: PREGNANT!!!
  • Paisley Kate arrived August 21 at 5:38 P.M. weighing 7 lbs, 9 oz
  • DUE DATE: August 25, 2010!!!
  • Dec. 14, 2009- PREGNANT!!!
  • Oct. 07,2009- Had elective D&C.
  • Sept 28, 2009- No embryo on ultrasound. :(
  • Sept 15th, 2009- We found out we're PREGNANT!!!
  • Sept '09- Aaron had varicocele repair.
  • July '09- IUI #1 with HCG shot= No such luck
  • April '09- Ovarian drilling surgery, followed by hospitalization for uterine infection
  • Jan-Mar '09- metformin + 3 rounds of clomid= no ovulation
  • Dec. 11, 2008- Hysterosalpingogram (Fancy word for shooting dye through the ovaries. OUCH)
  • Nov '08- Sent to RE. Tried metformin alone for two months (No ovulation)
  • Oct '08- Diagnosed with PCOS based on amenorrhea and crazy hormone levels.
  • June '08- Aaron convinced me to start trying.
  • June '04- Got Hitched!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Two Versions of the Moby Wrap

I decided that I wanted to try the Moby wrap out to see how it would go since Paisley loves to be held and it turns out that it's really tough to do everything one-handed. So, here she is in it.
Aaron first makes fun of it, calling it a "sheet" and then laughs hysterically. He then disappears which I think is a good thing, but returns with his own version of a Moby... He was super proud of himself and guaranteed that his cost a lot less than mine. Clever...

7 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! We have a Baby Bjorn, but it's so complicated to get on and off and she doesn't seem snuggly in it at all. I was thinking of getting something like that...You're right - doing things one-handed is tough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha so awesome!

    I got a Moby and have used it for the twins when they get fussy. I am still not sure I am doing it right though. Your wrap looks perfect like the pictures that come with it, but mine is all sketchy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    great that you two have such a sense of fun/humor as new parents.

    Your husband may be onto something w/that contraption :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping for a wrap like that one. Your's not Aaron's, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is HILARIOUS!!! I am so jealous that you can use your wrap! I have one too, but need to wait for my incision to heal a bit more before I can try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just catching up on your blog. Congrats again on the birth of your little girl. She is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete